Amidst enhanced focus on Energy with Green and Sustainability on one end and the need for shorter economic cycles have resulted in enhanced pressure on investments / ROI. There is also more need for investments to ensure optimal input and rapid output, with shorter product life cycles. Hence there is a requirement to sharpen investment strategies and overall planning approach for a Factory & Plant.
In addition, value chain realignment, production/manufacturing strategies, there is a critical need for collaborations and partnerships.
Factoring the above-stated points and that post COVID, Factories, and Plants will accelerate to align with the Industry 4.0 vision , a single platform for all the players to come together is the need of the hour, Hence CII will be organizing Factory and Plant Expo 2023 concurrent to IETF which is scheduled to be held from 16th – 18th February 2023 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, enabling the Indian ecosystem to collaborate and enhance its alignment with industry 4.0 and under a single window meet players in this sector and listen to their views and offerings.
Event Objective and Focus
- Discuss and charter a roadmap on smart manufacturing in alignment with Industry 4.0
- Focus on Net Zero, Energy Transition, Green and sustainable factory / Plant Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligence, Industrial IoT, Digital Twin, Big Data, Automation & Robotics and Start-ups
- Bridge the Gap between the Manufacturers – Contractors – Consultant – EPC companies – Industrial Infrastructure Developers – Suppliers – Solution Providers
- Showcase of solutions, products and services required for manufacturing with special focus on Industrial Safety and self-sustainability
The event would feature the following
3 Days of Exhibition and Conference focusing on Industry 4.0, Sustainability, Green Factories, Start-ups, MSME and Industrial Safety
10 Case Studies, 5 Panel Discussions, 30 Speakers
The 3 Day conference which is scheduled between 16th – 18th February 2023 will have various session on the above mentioned focus areas and will have case studies from both national and international perspective, panel discussions and industry speakers sharing best practices. The conference will attract Large, Medium and Small Category of Manufacturers from across sectors and the profile includes CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, Factory and Plant Manager, Production Managers, Project Managers and Consultants attending the three day conferences and will also visit the expo to understand innovative solutions available.